This is what makes Katy’s Campers so brilliant…
If you are looking to hire a camper van or motorhome in South West England then one of Katy’s Campers is the perfect way to explore our beautiful beaches, forests, historical sites and vibrant cities.
The benefits of our service are…
- Most of our vans are NEW (2009-2011), Danbury Volkswagen Type 2 camper vans, with all the charm and charisma of the beautiful iconic VW camper van with the safety and reliability of new water cooled engines and modern fixtures and fittings.
- Based in Bristol, just off the M4 and M5 motorways we are ideally situated for your camper van adventure exploring the beautiful spaces of the South West. We are only a couple of hours from Devon, Cornwall, South Wales and the Cotswolds and with our extensive reference library your holiday begins the moment you collect your van.
- Your car will be safe in our secure gated area.
- Our unique service has been designed to provide a worry free, effortless camper van experience providing all your equipment and accessories (see What is included in your hire?)
All our vans
- Seat 4/5 with seat belts suitable for any baby or child seat
- Sleeping room for 4 in a generous king size rock and roll bed
- Raising roof with double bed to sleep two.
- Fitted fridge with freezer shelf
- Two gas hob and grill
- 240v mains hook up and carcharging system
- Electric pump fresh water system and sink
- CD and MP3 players
- Lighting and reading spot lights
- Dining table with seating for 4/5
View an example of our vans layout
What do you get…?
- All your cooking and eating equipment
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Fairtrade tea, fresh ground coffee and sugar, salt and pepper
- Cool bag, picnic blanket, beach shelter
- Small tent for storage once you have set up camp
- Washing up stuff, bin bags, tea towels, loo roll and even a travel washing line for soggy wetsuits
And we offer a range of extras to add a bit of luxury…
- A range of tents and awnings
- DVD player
- Sat Nav
- Large drive away awning
- Porta-potti (a portable chemical loo with a small tent to house it)